The 10 Most Important Things You Should Know About ActionCOACH Business Coach Jim Palzewicz …
1. Certified EOS® Implementer – We believe that entrepreneurial businesses are the job creation engine in our economy. Our purpose is to make a real difference in our communities, by growing businesses to create jobs. EOS® is the process and model we use for growing entrepreneurial management teams. We’ve helped over 60 of Milwaukee-area businesses (and counting) to successfully implement EOS®.
2. Entrepreneur at Heart – Jim started two businesses before founding the first ActionCOACH office in the Milwaukee area. He understands well the challenges facing business owners today.
3. Experience – He is one of the most experienced business coaches in the world. Since 2004, he has helped hundreds of business owners, executives and sales people, in diverse industries, to achieve results for their businesses.
4. Award-Winning Results – Jim is recognized by ActionCOACH Business Coaching for his client results and his mentoring, leadership and team building. His awards include:
- North America Action Man Award – 2005
- WI Team Player Award – 2005
- WI Team Player Award – 2006
- WI/MN Mentor of the Year – 2008
- Go Big Territory Team Player – 2009
- America’s GrowthCLUB Award – 2009
- America’s Coaches Choice – Network COACH – 2009
- Americas’ Coaches Choice – Brand COACH – 2010
- Global Coaches Choice – Brand COACH – 2010
- America’s “Best Client Results” – 2010 ActionCOACH’s most prestigious award (with Brad Sugars, ActionCOACH CEO and Founder)
- “Top 10 Business of the Year” – 2012 – Waukesha Business Alliance Network
5. Consistent Success – Ranked as a “Top 100” ActionCOACH Business Coach in the world for his success in building his and his client’s businesses.
6. Culture and Team Builder – Jim’s experience includes an award-winning consulting, sales, and marketing career with iconic companies such as Apple, Gartner Group and Whittman-Hart.
7. Visionary Strategic Planner – His ability to help his clients see the big picture and stay focused on their goals makes Jim a powerful strategic planning partner.
8. Job Creator – Jim’s goal is to build the Milwaukee community by helping business owners grow more successful businesses to create jobs throughout Southeastern Wisconsin.
9. Passion for Community Building – Jim is generous with his time, coaching non-profit organizations pro bono to help them make a more meaningful difference to people in need in the Milwaukee area.
10. Jim earned his BBA from the University of Wisconsin – Milwaukee with majors in marketing and finance. He currently resides in Brookfield with Anne, his wife of 35 years. His pride and joy in life are his 5 grown children, 3 sons-in-law, 1 daughter-in-law, 6 grandsons, and 2 granddaughters.