It sounds so simple doesn’t it, 6 steps to create a business that works without you. To be honest, it really is simple but not necessarily easy. Here are the 6 steps to create a commercial, profitable, saleable business that works without you.
- Mastery –Think of Mastery as the foundation. Once you have mastered understanding your destination, maximizing your time, facing your financials and delivering your product consistently you have a strong foundation with which to build a great business.
- Niche – Competing on value not price. Why should someone buy from you? If you can’t answer that question your customer has no other option but to choose on price.
- Leverage – Creating “recipes” or systems throughout your business that can be repeated over and over again the same way every single time.
- Team – having the right people in the right seats much like a championship team. Creating a great culture so the best want to work for you and your company.
- Synergy – Imagine having a strong, stable business where all the elements gel together like a symphony. You can be away from your business for extended periods of time and know that your business will continue to grow and flourish.
- Massive Results – Once you get here, you can have multiple streams of income similar to Marcus Lemonis from CNBC’s The Profit. He has hundreds of businesses, in all different industries that work without him.
My tip is to eat the elephant, consistently, one bite at a time instead of all at once. Focus and work on one step (or a portion of a step) each day and you’ll be surprised at what a difference it will make in your business in just one month.
Do one thing today that will give you a better business tomorrow!
Bye for now,
P.S. I’m running a FREE workshop soon focused on business growth strategies where I’ll show you how to build your business so it can work for you instead of you working for it. Register soon if you’re interested – it WILL fill up!